Sunday, July 20, 2008

Terra Gota




From an army to an other

A while later, dad and the Liu Jia join us and we go see the driver that will take us to Terra Gota. In the car I play PPS while my friends sleep. Before arriving at the site, we settle in a restaurant to eat. Once lunch over, we take the car again to go see the Terracotta Army. When we arrive, we debate whether we should take a guide or not. I want to finish early to go play basketball, so I don’t want to, unlike dad who says that a guide would be a good idea. I don’t want to and I sulk a little. And since I’m sulking dad tells me that if I continue I’ll get smacked in front of the camera, but that didn’t happen since we didn’t have enough special effects. Finally we take an English guide and on the two-hour tour I paid attention for roughly 5 minutes. Actually, it was an archeological site with enormous statues that represent soldiers of the Emperor of Qin. They have at least one point in difference from eachother. During most of the visit, I enjoy inventing a dinner party with my friend where I invite only celebrities. It was fun.

No comments: